- Rosé 2019
- Grenache, Carignan, Cinsault
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Adaptable and versatile, fresh dry rosés compliment most any fare.
- Great with roasted vegetables,
- a Kerala fish curry with fragrant rice
- or barbecued chicken, barbecued ribs. Hell, barbecued anything.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, strawberry, wet stones
- Vrac (vrak) nm en - in bulk, loose. In France, it’s how the locals buy their wine, filling their vessels directly from the winery’s tanks. This unfussy Provençale pink embodies the same spirit; bright, crisp and thirst-quenching. For our market however, the spirit has been bottled.
Write Your Own Review