- Cinsault, Grenache, Tibouren
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Adaptable and versatile, fresh dry rosés compliment most any fare.
- Great with roasted vegetables,
- barbecued chicken, barbecued ribs, hell, barbecued anything
- or a Kerala fish curry with fragrant rice.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, strawberry, wet stones
- Vrac (vrak) nm en - in bulk, loose. In France, it’s how the locals buy their wine, filling their vessels directly from the winery’s tanks. As produced by Cellier de Bellevue and taking the IGP Mediterranée designation, an area that covers over 10 departments (including Corsica) that benefit from a warm, dry climate, although, when it comes to rosé, and Vrac, the influences are strictly Provençal.
Write Your Own Review