- Rosé 2017
- Zweigelt, Blaufränkisch
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Whatever the season, it's always rosé time.
- Pair with everything from chicken fricassee to a country ham dinner.
- Match with grilled swordfish steaks
- or a käsekrainer from your local würstelstand.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, black cherry, floral, strawberry jam
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, strawberry, cherry, coconut, mineral
- Howdy 'Artner. Down the Danube a stretch from Vienna, in Hoflein, this family winery tends 30 hectares on some of Carnuntum's best vineyard slopes. Deeper in color and less austere than the rosés of Kamptal or Wagram, Artner's winemakers incorporate a bit of spicy and well-fruited Blaufränkisch into the blend with their zesty Zweigelt. Stunningly refreshing. Yippee ki-yay, rosé-lover.
Write Your Own Review