- Gemischter Satz 2013
- Grüner Veltliner, Riesling, Weissburgunder, etc.
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- Aromatic field blends are super-versatile at the table.
- Serve with a roasted vegetable quiche,
- pork and asparagus with a mustard vinaigrette
- or plump, broiled oysters and a green mango salad.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, floral, herbaceous
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, citrus fruits, white pepper, mineral
- One does not usually associate European capitals with farming and wine production, especially when said city is famous for other sensorial pleasures like pastries and opera, but Weingut Christ organically farms their south-sloping vineyards inside the northeastern boundaries of Vienna. Their G' Satz blends a dozen varieties; all grown, picked and fermented together.
Write Your Own Review