Weingut Jochen Beurer
- Weiss Trocken 2015
- Müller-Thurgau, Sylvaner, Pinot Blanc
- Germany > Baden-Würtemberg
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Zesty
- Match racy and aromatic whites with seafood, piquant vegetables and pan-Asian flavors.
- Try a smoked trout salad with avocado and grapefruit,
- curried chicken and roasted squash
- or a chirashi bowl.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, spicy, stone fruits, yeasty
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, pear, green apple, mineral
- A 1990's superstar on the European BMX circuit, Jochen Beurer retired and turned his attention to his family's wine biz. Pulling them out of selling their grapes to the local co-op, as they had done for ages, he and his family set about producing soil-driven wines in their garage. Now, he's a superstar again, with Swabia being a buzzword in the wine-world. Biodynamic, intensely mineral-rich and crazy stylistic.
Write Your Own Review