- Scheurebe 2012
- Germany > Pfalz
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- It's a Scheurebe, so do something non-conventional and unexpected.
- A pretzel and mustard-crusted pork schnitzel,
- smoked sable tartare with beets and watercress
- or chile chicken and corn nuggets.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, honeysuckle, mineral
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, high acidity, moderate-high intensity, long finish, floral, grapefruit, apricot
- Barely a stone's throw from France, things are shaking up at Weingut Julg. Daddy Werner has recently passed on the baton to his equally environmentally-minded son, Johannes. Their hand-harvested Scheurebe (AKA Saemling 88) is a logical step or two away from your daily Riesling or usual Sauvignon Blanc. It's both zingy and bad ass. Das ist toll!
Write Your Own Review