- Dogma Rosé 2019
- Blaufrankisch, St Laurent
- Austria > Burgenland
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Floral, Fresh
- Have an emphatic rosé solve all your food pairing problems.
- Match with a beet, goat cheese and toasted walnut salad,
- Korean-style fried chicken wings
- or jaegerschnitzel with a wild strawberry compote.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, earthy, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, roses, raspberry, strawberry
- Given control of the family winery at 18, Gerhard Pittnauer completed his wine education on the job, fusing his love for the great wines of the world with the uniqueness of his Burgenland terroir. Working with his wife Brigitte, they append their natural approach with 21st century attitude. Two days of skin contact gives Dogma its rosy hue and 10 months in tank provides all the pedagogical stuffing a wine needs.
Write Your Own Review