- Perfect Day 2019
- Chardonnay, Muscat, Grüner Veltliner...
- Austria > Burgenland
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Vibrant
- Match a vivid skins-on white to your palate-pleasing food finds.
- Go for stuffed green olives and crumbly feta,
- salmon bulgogi with bok choy and mushrooms
- and a tyme-topped, apricot-stuffed pork loin.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, floral, funky, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, wild flowers, lemon, peach
- Given control of the family winery at 18, Gerhard Pittnauer completed his wine education on the job, fusing his love for the great wines of the world with the uniqueness of his Burgenland terroir. Working with his wife Brigitte, they append their natural approach with 21st century attitude. Direct press Chardonnay and open vat fermentation with skin contact for the Grüner, Traminer and Muscat makes for a Perfect Day.
Write Your Own Review