- Pitti 2018
- Zweigelt, Blaufrankisch
- Austria > Burgenland
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Fresh
- A friendly pair, match Zweigelt-Blaufrankisch blends with just about any meal.
- Try a fig and bleu cheese-stuffed pork tenderloin,
- lamb souvlaki with tzatziki
- or a ham and smoked gouda grilled cheese.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, floral, spicy
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, raspberry, black currant
- Given control of the family winery at 18, Gerhard Pittnauer completed his wine education on the job, fusing his love for the great wines of the world with the uniqueness of his Burgenland terroir. Working with his wife Brigitte, they supplement their natural approach (biodynamic, ambient yeasts, low sulfites) with 21st century know-how. So you see, no Pitti party is necessary.
Write Your Own Review