- Pinke Pinke Rosé 2021
- Müller-Thurgau, Sankt Laurent, Muscat
- Germany > Rheinhessen
- Rose, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Zesty
- Got a radiant rosé with some oomph to it? Go for bright and dynamic flavors.
- Grill some orange zest and leek-filled loukaniko sausages,
- chili-lime shrimp
- and a tangerine, avocado and arugula salad.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, floral, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, strawberry, peach, flint
- Founded in 1846 as a rye and wheat mill (schlossmuhle = castle mill), the property also had a vineyard attached to it, and by the 1920's, the grapes were cultivated for sale instead of family use. Five generations later, the vineyard area has expanded, but the Michel family and their eco-healthy farming practices remain. Hand-harvested from 20+ year old vines, the grapes for Pinke Pinke are whole cluster macerated.
Write Your Own Review