- Niersteiner Hipping Riesling Kasbinett 2018
- Germany > Rheinhessen
- White, Touch Sweet, Light-Bodied, Mineral, Vibrant
- Match a lusciously textured, off-dry Riesling with exotically spiced fish, poultry and white meats.
- Superb with lobster Cantonese,
- mango chicken curry
- or a pork loin stuffed with cranberries. apples and pecans.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Intense, developing, floral, herbaceous, mineral, stone fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, off-dry, high acidity, intense, medium-long finish, salty, orange blossoms, pear
- Walter Strub and his son, Sebastian represent the 11th and 12th generation to work the red slate and sandstone soil (add a little limestone in a few plots) of their nearly 40 vineyard acres. Produced from the Hipping vineyard, the dizzying, almost vertical slope in the center of the Roter Hang, their Riesling Kabinett exudes the assertive and earthy minerality that is that vaunted site's calling card.
Write Your Own Review