- Zwei 2011
- Zweigelt, Blaufrankisch
- Austria > Burgenland
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Two (Zwei) of most food-friendly grapes, pair Zweigelt-Blaufrankisch blends with just about any meal.
- Try a fig and bleu cheese-stuffed pork tenderloin,
- hearty cassoulet
- or smoked gouda grilled cheese.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, floral, herbaceous, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, plum, black cherry, spicy
- Continuing the family tradition (11 generations of winemakers), after studies in Vienna, Montpellier and a stint at Mas de Daumas-Gassac, Erwin Tinhof leased acreage from his uncle in Eisenstadt in 1990. Farming organically since 2008, his vineyards were certified after the 2012 harvest. Why the wild boar? Though a known vineyard destroyer, it's on the label to show tenacity.
Write Your Own Review