- Pet Nat Rosé 2021
- Bubbly Rose, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Vibrant
- Match a nervy, lip-smacking, pet-nat rosé with fun foods that make you happy.
- Roasted tomato tart with ricotta and basil,
- Baja fish tacos with red cabbage slaw
- or pan-fried duck and shiitake dumplings. Oh yeah.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, floral, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, high acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, smoky, red fruits, spicy
- The Summerer family can trace its winegrowing roots around Langenlois back to the late 17th century. Umpteen generations later, Rupert and Elisabeth Summerer, along with Davis Weszeli, now practice a winemaking philosophy dubbed the "Priciple Terrafactum", meaning that they place the the estate's biodiversity above all else. The grapes for their Pet-Nat Rosé are foot-stomped and fermented spontaneously.
Write Your Own Review