- Pinot Gris 2011
- Pinot Gris
- U.S.A. > Oregon
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- Juicy and vibrant, pair a Pinot Gris with fleshy fish and spicy condiments.
- Try a lobster roll with lemon-aioli,
- grilled halibut with a Thai-mango salsa
- or a chili-spiked pasta with feta and tomatoes.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, orange blossoms, stone fruits, tropical fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, grapefruit, lemon, mineral
- Named for the soil in which their sustainably-farmed grapes grow, the folks at WillKenzie Estater are fond of saying, "dirt matters." They whole-cluster crush their Pinot Gris into a bladder press, inhibit maloctic fermentation, gravity-feed, ferment and age in stainless steel. The philosophy is that the sun, the slope, the climate and yes, the dirt will be reflected the finished wine.
Write Your Own Review