- Chablis Champs Royaux 2011
- France > Burgundy
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Absolute perfection with sea creatures.
- An unrivaled match with oysters, but equally ideal with chilled blue crabs,
- steamed littleneck clams
- or Dover Sole á la Meuniere.
Eyes: Pale Yellow-Green
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, lemon, wet stones, wild flowers
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, citrus fruits, stone fruits, mineral
- This so-called basic Chablis is not so basic considering its multi-terroir and historical provenance (all of their grapes are culled from the original limits of Chablis prior to expansion in the 70s and from sites on par with their Premier Cru vines.) Purchased by Henriot in 1998, vinification has since been fulfilled by the team behind Bouchard. Steely, vibrant, delicious!
Write Your Own Review