- Premier Cru Grande Cuvée Champagne NV
- Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay
- France > Champagne
- Bubbly White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Elevate your everyday with classic Champagne and a super-fun meal.
- First, goat cheese puffs, then mushroom risotto.
- Next, grilled tilapia with a cilantro-lime crema.
- Finish with potato chip-crusted, salted caramels.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, orchard fruit, toasty
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, lemon, green apple, yeasty
- The Arlaux family acquired the vineyards and estate that were to become their eponymous Champagne house in 1792, when the property was seized from the Royal Abbey of Saint-Remi post-revolution. Subsisting on grinding out basic table wines for three decades, it wasn't until 1826 that they produced their first bottle of Champagne. Pinot Meunier leads the way for their award-winning Grande Cuvée.
Write Your Own Review