Bieler Pere & Fils
- Sabine Rosé
- Grenache, Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon...
- France > Provence
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Floral, Vibrant
- No rules. Serve a Provençal rosé with anything you want. Anytime.
- A goat cheese and zucchini tart? Absolutely.
- Fried calamari with lemon aioli? Go ahead.
- Strawberry-cream cheese French toast? Like how you roll.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, herbaceous, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, citrus fruits, raspberry, mineral
- Son of the founder of rosé producer, Chateau Routas, Charles Bieler captained the U of Colorado's ski team before embracing the wine calling, stumping around the US in a pink-painted Cadillac trying to sell rosé to a public that only knew white Zinfandel. Flash forward to now and the indefatigable Bieler has either started or co-founded: Three Thieves, the Gotham Project, Charles & Charles to name only a few.
Write Your Own Review