- Superbloom 2021
- Roussanne, Mourvedre, Grenache Noir...
- U.S.A. > California
- Rose, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Spicy, Vibrant
- Your rosé is zero-zero, huh? Better stay correct on the food pairings.
- Keep the footprint low with LI duck breast in a local blueberry sauce,
- Brooklyn-butchered pork chops and upstate apples
- or pizza from the corner.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, mineral, red fruits, stone fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, crushed stones, strawberry, melon
- Las Jaras is the combined effort of comic actor, writer and gourmand, Eric Wareheim, and Domaine Chandon's Joel Burt. This is not a celebrity vanity project. As co-winemaker, Eric immersed himself in the wine world before getting going. The grapes for Superbloom are naturally fermented and go through carbonic maceration in 3 tanks. All lots are combined when dry. Nothing added. Nothing subtracted.
Write Your Own Review