- Collection 242 Champagne NV
- Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier
- France > Champagne
- Bubbly White, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Elevate your everyday with a special meal and a classically styled Champagne.
- A wild mushroom risotto to start,
- then tilapia with a cliantro-lime crema.
- Finish with potato chip-crusted, salted caramels.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, brioche, nutty, orchard fruit
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, lemon, pear, hazelnut
- Roederer's Collection is cuvée numbered (a la Jacquesson and Krug) and assembled from a perpetual reserve solera, oak-aged reserve wines as well as a base vintage. Collection features a lower dosage than Roederer's defunct Brut Premier, making for a Champagne that is textural, rich and elegantly energetic. If you add 1776 to the Collection #, you get the year of bottling. Subtract 1 and it's the base vintage.
Write Your Own Review