- Cremant de Bourgogne NV
- Pinot Noir
- France > Burgundy
- Bubbly White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- While great as an aperitif, don't forget to bring the sparklers to the table, too.
- Try with a grilled peach and arugula salad,
- an overstuffed lobster roll
- or a sautéed chicken paillard in a creamy lemon-dill sauce.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, nutty, orchard fruit, toasty
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, quince, green apple, almond
- This family estate based in Pommard has been managed by 8th generation vigneron, Jean-Lois Moissenet-Bonnard, since 1987. His daughter, Emmanuelle-Sophie, helms the winemaking. Their farming philosophy had been lutte raisonée for decades, but in 2014 they were certified HVE (High Environmental Value.) Their Blanc de Noir cremant is created using hand-harvested Pinot Noir from 50 year old vines.
Write Your Own Review