- Pinkette 2021
- Gamay, Trousseau Noir, Tousseau Gris...
- U.S.A. > California
- Rose, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Zesty
- Match a pleasantly prickly, pink piquette with everything that makes you happy.
- Now's time for French fries, fried shrimp,
- shrimp & chips, chips & guacamole
- and guacamole deviled eggs with horseradish and dill. Yes!
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, funky, red fruits, yeasty
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, raspberry, strawberry, mineral
- Founded by vinyl collector, NY somm-legend, Playboy's Food & Wine host and the importer who made 40 oz Rosé a thing, Patrick Capiello started Monte Rio Cellars with his longtime friend, Syrah savant, Pax Mahle, in order to produce low intervention, old school California wines. For their Piinkette, water is added to the grape must and Chardonnay juice jump starts the initial fermentation. Second one too.
Write Your Own Review