- Prosecco NV
- Italy > Veneto
- Bubbly White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- A festive multi-tasker, serve Prosecco as aperitif, with the meal or with fruit for dessert.
- Go for rolled anchovies with almonds,
- crispy chicken schnitzel in a mustard cream sauce
- and grilled peaches with mint.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, orchard fruit, stone fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, off-dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, wild flowers, peach, green apple
- Prosecco is an Italian sparkling wine from the Veneto named for the village where the grape, then also called Prosecco and now called Glera, was first encountered. Prior to the 20th century, Prosecco was made col fundo, a cloudy and unfiltered sparkling wine with a slightly tart and funky flavor. There are still some examples being produced, but the predominant style is the bright and vivacious. Like Savini.
Write Your Own Review