- Sauvignon Blanc 2021
- Sauvignon Blanc, Semillon
- South Africa > Western Cape
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Zesty
- Pair a racy, vivacious Sauvignon Blanc with fish, seafood and piquant vegetable dishes.
- Go for lime-marinated salmon,
- black bean and cotija cheese enchiladas
- or a lemony risotto with asparagus and shrimp.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, mineral, tropical fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, lemon, gooseberry, guava
- Recognized as South Africa's first black female winemaker, Ntsiki Biyela grew up in KwaZulu-Natal and after being turned down for grants by several universities, snagged a full ride to Stellenbosch U. from SA Airlines provided she study oenology and viticulture. She had never tasted wine before. Cut to a 13 year run as winemaker at Stellekaya, then in 2016, her own venture, Aslina, named for her grandmother.
Write Your Own Review