- Grand Quinquina
- Carignan, Grenache
- Red, Touch Sweet, Medium-Bodied, Spicy, Vibrant
- Serve Byrrh pre-meal to spark the appetite or with spirits as a fun and fresh cocktail.
- Go classic with tonic and a twist of lemon,
- with equal parts gin, strained and chilled
- or get fancy with Cognac and kirsch.
Eyes: Pale Ruby
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, mature, chocolate, dried fruit, herbaceous
Mouth: Medium Bodied, medium sweet, medium acidity, intense, medium-long finish, cooking spices, baked fruit, coffee
Write Your Own Review