- Petillant Naturel 2019
- Semillon, Muscat
- Israel > Galilee
- Bubbly White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Zesty
- Pop the top on a lively Pet-Nat and elevate the whole meal.
- Grab some falafel, green pea hummus and pickled onions.
- cheese blintzes with mixed berries
- or a smoked salmon, avocado and arugula salad.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, floral, mineral
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, off-dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, crushed stones, orchard fruit, grapefruit
- Located between 750-900 meters above sea level and about 5 klicks from the Lebanese border, Dalton benefits from a unique micro-climate and long growing season of warm summer days and cool evenings. Among other agricultural concerns, occasionally at harvest (like in 2006), there are rocket attacks. Their Petillant-Naturel begins fermentation in tank and completes in bottle. Unfined and unfiltered.
Write Your Own Review