- Syrah, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon
- Rose, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Salty to spicy, fish to fowl, dry rosés compliment almost any meal.
- Serve with tapenade, slathered on crusty bread,
- a sautéed striped bass filet
- or beef-stuffed shells in a light tomato sauce.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish,
- With vineyards on what some consider to be private Palestinian-owned land and a Second Temple-era cave converted into a barrel cellar, Psagot Winery, founded by Yakov and Naama Berg in 1998 is always at the center of a heated discussion. Weirdly, Israeli Jews and Palestinian Arabs labor side by side there and the Christian organization, Hayovel, provides the vineyard workers. Go figure.
Write Your Own Review