Friend & Farmer
- Red Wine 2021
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Match a bright and exuberant Tempranillo with simply roasted, baked or simmered recipes.
- Takeout chicken, turkey chili,
- beef bourguignon, tandoori lamb,
- mom's lasagna or a juicy burger will do the trick.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, raspberry, black cherry, licorice
- The Parra bothers, Francisco, Javier and Luis are the farmers. They work 2 vineyards near the town of Las Mesas; Demeter certified biodynamic. The friend is winemaker Juan Antonio Ponce, whose wines from his own bodega have garnered critical raves. Hand harvested, the grapes for F & F are fermented in both tank and barrel, then the vegan-friendly wine rests for 4-6 months in stainless steel before bottling.
Write Your Own Review