- Tannat Reserva 2013
- Uruguay > Montevideo
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Earthy, Rich
- Lush, rich and firm (just like you), pair a classic Tannat with meaty, roasted and grilled fare.
- A perfect guest at any barbeque.
- Terrific with whole roasted duck
- and savory, stick-to-your-ribs casseroles.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, cherry, fig, smoky
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, plum, spicy, chocolate
- Modeled after a French chateau and surrounded by dense, lush woods, Bodega Bouza is astonishingly only 10 minutes from downtown Montevideo. Hand-harvested from estate vineyards in Las Violetas and Melilla and fermented mostly in cement, Bouza's flagship Tannat is matured for around a year in both French and American oak and bottled without filtration. ¡Dale!
Write Your Own Review