Bodegas Numanthia Termes
- Termes 2018
- Tinta de Toro
- Spain > Castilla y Léon
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity,
- Pair full-flavored reds with meaty and grilled dishes.
- Try lamb kebabs and golden couscous,
- slow-roasted pork with blackberry barbecue sauce
- or a savory eggplant and portobello lasagna.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, licorice, red fruits, spicy, tar
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, long finish, plum, cherry, eucalyptus
- Named for the Celt-Iberian settlement which, in 153 BC, was laid siege to by the Romans and encircled with a fence of moats and towers. Rather than submit to slavery, the Numantians burned the city and themselves, preferring to die free. In stark contrast, the old vine Tempranillo for Numanthia Termes was laid captive for an extended maceration and 16 months in French oak. And as such, a different fate.
Write Your Own Review