- Cabernet Sauvignon 2013
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Earthy, Muscular
- Match signature California Cabernets with meaty California classics.
- Try with T. Keller's braised "Tongue in Cheek",
- Tam O'Shanter's prime rib
- or Schroeder's (San Francisco) veal and pork sausages.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, chocolate, smoky
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, heavy tannin, intense, long finish, creme de cassis, black cherry, earthy
- Located 400 feet above the Silverado Trail in Oakville's eastern hills, the soil that was to become some of Napa's most vaunted real estate vineyards was composed of mostly fractured volcanic rock and some sandy loam. That's where Gustav and Naoko Dalle Valle planted vines in 1983. It's also where Heidi Barrett made her bones, creating DV's iconic Cabernets from 1989-96. Legendary.
Write Your Own Review