- Brunello di Montalcino 2016
- Sangiovese Grosso
- Italy > Tuscany
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Muscular
- Pair a sumptuous Brunello with full-flavored fare.
- Serve with grilled bistecca Fiorentina or double-cut lamb chops,
- braised recipes from boar to venison
- or roasted quail stuffed with figs and prosciutto.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, floral, leather , red fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, long finish, cherry, licorice, eucalyptus
- Producing wine since 1990, Il Palazzone was purchased in 2000 by the Bed-Sty born and bred former Citigroup, Time Warner, CBS and L.A. Clippers CEO, Richard Parsons. After two decades, he sold the estate to his good friends, Kirsten and Peter Kerns. They ferment the grapes for their award-winning Brunello di Montalcino in wooden casks and age it for nearly 4 years in large Slavonian oak barrels.
Write Your Own Review