- Cabernet Sauvignon 2017
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Flavorful reds add zest to earthy, roasted and grilled dishes.
- Proudly serve with a pan-seared and peppered filet mignon,
- lamb chops with sautéed mushrooms
- or a short rib cheddar burger on a pretzel bun.
Eyes: Light Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, cinnamon, vanilla
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, creme de cassis, black cherry, tobacco
- Founded by Justin Baldwin with the purchase of 160 prime Paso Robles acres in 1981, and with the philosophy that great Bordeaux-style wines could be produced in California's sunny climes, Justin released his first eponymous Cabernet in 1986. While French oak aging is the norm for most Justin bottlings, their benchmark Cabernet is matured exclusively in American barrels.
Write Your Own Review