- Cabernet Sauvignon Mercury Head 2016
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Rich reds are great companions to both earthy and grilled dishes.
- Serve with sure bets such as tournedos of beef,
- sautéed medallions of pork
- or coins of eggplant fritters.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, blackberry, creme de cassis, violets
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, average-heavy tannin, moderate-high intensity, long finish, black fruits, blackberry, black cherry
- Orin Swift is best known for their flagship wine, The Prisoner. After interning with a congressman, winemaker Dave Phinney chose a life in wine, which he perceived to be an honorable - and more honest - profession. And the Liberty Dime on the front of the bottle? Mercury Head is the slang term for the coin Dave used to collect as a kid. Flip you for it!
Write Your Own Review