- Geyserville 2004
- Zinfandel, Carignane, Petite Sirah
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Zinfandel is the great American grape, and it tastes good with all our favorite comfort food.
- Try with barbecued skirt steak,
- beef tenderloin
- and meatloaf.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, blackberry, brambly, spicy
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, blackberry, spicy, oak
- Ridge has made Geyserville from the Trentadue family ranch for 36 consecutive years, and a long term lease insures decades more of their age-worthy, layered, elegant Zin blend. As of this writing, it is also Wendy-Lynn’s favorite wine in the store.
Write Your Own Review