- Bardolino Dafne 2016
- Corvina, Rondinella
- Italy > Veneto
- Red, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Serve a lightly chilled bottle of Bardolino instead of a white wine and see where it takes you.
- Go for prosciutto crudo,
- grilled sardines with lemon and herbs
- and an arugula, onion and goat cheese pizza.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, roses, raspberry, cherry, strawberry jam
- Claudia and Giulia Benazzoli represent the 4th generation to produce wine on their family estate in the hills east of Lake Garda. Bardolino specialists, the sisters compliment their respect for traditional winemaking with a revisionist attitude when it comes to marketing. Each of their wines are represented by a different female character with both a personality and back story.
Write Your Own Review