- Bordeaux Superieur 2018
- Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon
- France > Bordeaux
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Serve a supple Bordeaux with unfussy, everyday fare.
- Pair with take-out roast chicken with scalloped potatoes,
- game-day cheese steaks
- or lamb dishes from rosemary scented chops to grilled souvlaki.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, black fruits, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, blackberry, cherry
- Founded by Henri Beylet in 1959, and passed to his son Michel, Chateau Landereau is situated on the gravely slopes of Sadirac, about 10 miles east of the city of Bordeaux, in the Entre-Deux-Mers. Now in the hands of Bruno Baylet, the 3rd generation to manage the family's 200 acres. After fermentation, the certified sustainable grapes for Chateau Landereau are aged for a year in both tank and oak barrels.
Write Your Own Review