Domaine de la Dourbie
- Marius Rouge 2016
- Cinsault, Syrah, Grenache
- France > Languedoc-Roussillon
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Richly textured Languedoc blends are versatile tablemates.
- Pair with everything from braised chicken or lamb shoulder
- to pasta tossed with sausage and mushrooms.
- Even tuna steaks provençale.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, plum, blackberry, black pepper
- With two rivers running through it, the Herault and the winery's namesake, the Dourbie, this Languedoc property, due west of Montpellier, is not only a tourist's delight, with manicured shrubs lining the driveway to its 18th century chateau, it's also been a fully organic farm since 2009, hand-harvesting from very old vines and fermenting with indigenous yeasts. EXCLUSIVE.
Write Your Own Review