- Pinoit Noir 2013
- Pinot Noir
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Earthy,
- Pair a savory Pinot Noir with roasted flavors, earthy sides and creamy textures.
- Try a Moroccan spice-rubbed leg of lamb,
- baked parsnips with thyme
- and a truffled cremini risotto with cracked peppercorns.
Eyes: Deep Ruby
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, brambly, forest floor, red fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, average-heavy tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, plum, black cherry, tea
- James Zellerbach, industrialist, civic leader and US ambassador to Italy (1957-60) founded and planted the vineyards near San Pablo Bay, planting both Pinot and Chardonnay, rare for Sonoma in the 1950's, like his beloved Burgundy. He named the enterprise after his wife, Hana. Owned exclusively by the de Brye family since 1975, this benchmark winery implemented holistic integrated farming practices in 2016.
Write Your Own Review