- Sweet Berry Wine 2017
- Carignan, Zinfandel, Cab. Sauvignon, Charbono
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Zesty
- Match wines with a socially awkward doctor on the label made by half of a comedy duo that features very bad hair styles with
- and your dad's bbq brisket.
- No way you're spitting this out. Tastes like fruit.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, cooking spices, forest floor
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, cranberry, black cherry, brambly
- Las Jaras is the combined effort of comedian Eric Wareheim and Domaine Chandon's Joel Burt. No celebrity vanity project, as co-winemaker, Eric immersed himself in the wine world before starting the project and didn't just throw his name on the bottle. They've gotten the most attention for their Sweet Berry Wine which features a wine-soaked John C. Reilly as Dr. Steve Brule on the label. For your health.
Write Your Own Review