The Crane Assembly
- El Coco 2015
- Zinfandel, Petite Sirah, Merlot
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Muscular
- Match old-vine cuvées with high altitude cuisine.
- Explore your primal side with slow-roasted beef ribs.
- Be a meat master with a Mendoza-style mixed grill
- or go mile high with a grilled Denver cut.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Intense, developing, blueberry, chocolate, smoky
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average-heavy tannin, intense, long finish, plum, blackberry, spicy
- Referring to the St. Helena G.B. Crane vineyard, originally planted in 1885, The Crane Assembly is Dave Phinney (Orin Swift) and winemaker Kevin Fox along with business partners Bryan Sandoli and Darryl Browman. Their property is part of the Historic Vineyard Society and their wines, mostly sourced from 85-130 year old vines, have an intense, take-no-prisoners impact.
Write Your Own Review