- Rosé NV CAN
- Spain > Murcia
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Canned rosé in a 2-pack? Into portion control or just stylish?
- If the former, match with Dig Inn's salmon marketbowl. It's 4 ounces of protein.
- If the latter, go for croquetas and albondigas.
- Or migas.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, raspberry, blackberry, black currant
- The second non-keg release from Charles Bieler and Bruce Schneider's revolutionary Gotham Project (the first was a 3 liter bag-in-box designed to look like an 80's era boom box), this 2-pack (not Tupac) canned rosé of Monastrell is produced from 30 year old Bullas vines. The same grapes that Bieler used to use in his Liquid Geography rosé.
Write Your Own Review