Casa de Mouraz
- Rosé 2015
- Touriga Nacional, Jaen, Tinta Roriz
- Portugal > Dão
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Match a super fresh rosé with salads, fish and lighter meats.
- Try a Tunisian tagine of chicken, olives and lemons,
- a barbecued pork bánh mi
- or be fancy with cold-poached salmon and cucumber salad.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, lemon, strawberry, cherry
- Farmed organically since the 90's and ECOCERT certified in 1997, Casa de Mouraz was the first biodynamic winery in the Dao. Antonio Lopes Ribeiro and Sara Dionisio, refugees from the Lisbon art world, farm 30 acres of indigenous varieties. The grapes for their rosé, from their highest and coolest vineyard, spend 2 hours in the press before spontaneous fermentation with natural yeast.
Write Your Own Review