- Rosé 2018
- Mourvèdre, Cinsault, Grenache, Carignan
- U.S.A. > Texas
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Provençal-style rosé from Hill Country? Keep it simple and don't mess with Texas.
- Go for a cucumber and black eyed pea salad,
- brisket and sausage with a smoked corn casserole
- or a mighty migas taco.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, mineral, red fruits, stone fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, crushed stones, citrus fruits, strawberry
- Rae Wilson had a background in brewing before hitting the road and immersing herself in winemaking at vineyards from Napa to Portugal. A certified sommelier, she founded Wine for the People to help cultivate community through wine culture and to represent the wine projects that she founded in her adopted home of Austin, Texas; not the least of which is her Dandy rosé, produced from Texas High Plains grapes.
Write Your Own Review