- Griset Rosé 2018
- Sauvignon Gris
- France > Languedoc-Roussillon
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Floral, Zesty
- Got a Gris de Gris? Then you've umpteen pairing possibilites.
- Go for feta and yogurt-stuffed cucumbers,
- a Mexi-Cobb with cilantro-lime vinaigrette
- and salmon filets with a jalapeño-spiked mango salsa.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, floral, herbaceous
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, grapefruit, mango, mineral
- A century-old cooperative based in the Languedoc, with properties spanning from the Rhône to Gascony, the Les Vignobles Foncalieu family represents over 1000 winegrowers. Since 2007, this group of Vigneron Libres has embarked on a redevelopment campaign towards agricultural sustainabilty, preserving biodiversity in their vineyards and a commitment to renewable energy throughout the winery. EXCLUSIVE.
Write Your Own Review