- Cuvée des Commandeurs Rosé
- Grenache, Cinsault, Syrah, Rolle
- France > Provence
- Rose, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Vibrant
- Match a pleasurably pale, Provençal rosé with salads, fish and lighter fare.
- Lemony orzo with cucumber and feta,
- blackened mahi-mahi tacos with creamy avocado
- or grilled chicken with tarragon mayonnaise.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, mineral, raspberry
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, crushed stones, raspberry, gooseberry
- Managed by (absolutely the kindest word) the Knights Templar, the Commanderie of Peyrassol was founded at the outset of the 13th century and the vineyards of the estate were established in 1256. After their disbandment (also a kind word), the estate fell to the Knights of Malta who were subsequently expelled (kind word) 450 years later during the French Revolution. Wine, it's historically delicious.
Write Your Own Review