- BioRosé 2014
- Austria > Burgenland
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Pop a fresh, fragrant rosé whenever the mood strikes you.
- Top some grilled swordfish steaks with basil-caper butter.
- Dress up a chicken Caesar
- or grab a käsekrainer from your local würstelstand.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, mineral, red fruits, wild flowers
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, raspberry, strawberry, cherry
- Continuing the family tradition (11 generations of winemakers), after studies in Vienna, Montpellier and a stint at Mas de Daumas-Gassac, Erwin Tinhof leased acreage from his uncle in Eisenstadt in 1990. Farming organically since 2008, his vineyards were certified after the 2012 harvest. The Blaufränkisch for his BioRosé is harvested from 25-40 year old, dry-farmed vines.
Write Your Own Review