- Grandioso Rosé 2019
- Chardonnay, Merlot, Cabernet Franc...
- U.S.A. > New York
- Rose, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Match a barrel fermented and aged rosé with richly-styled seasonal fare.
- Try a grilled cantaloupe salad with blueberry vinaigrette,
- a broiled striper
- or duck with roasted strawberry and rhubarb sauce.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, green fruit, leesy, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, creamy, red fruits, stone fruits
- A 175 acre estate featuring stables, paddocks and an indoor jumping ring, founded by the entrepreneurial Christian Wölffer and, after his death in a 2008 swimming accident, run by his children, Joey and Marc, along with longtime winemaker Roman Roth, Wolffer Estate's Grandioso, one of 4 rosés in their arsenal, is a creamy, barrel fermented, reserve bottling style of rosé. But, you know, grander.
Write Your Own Review