Yes Way Rosé
- Rosé 2017
- Grenache, Caladoc, Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon
- France > Provence
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Let a stylish rosé perk up your daily (dailé?) routine.
- Pop one for yet another work-birthday-with-cupcakes,
- post-SoulCycle cool down
- or any night that a bottle of rosé is way better than no bottle of rosé.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, strawberry, stone fruits
- The second iteration of their bottled ethos (Summer Water came first), Yes Way Rosé is the brainchild of Erica Blumenthal and Nikki Huganir, fashion and design refugees, and best friends, who turned their infatuation with rosé wines into a lifestyle syndicate supported by their massive Instagram following and featuring tote bags, candles, even underwear, all emblazoned with their signature brand.
Write Your Own Review