- Junmai Sake Excellent
- Japan > Osaka
- White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- Warm saké complements salty dishes and fried foods with pungent sauces.
- Perfect with vegetable tempura,
- baked tofu with teriyaki sauce
- and crispy snacks on a cool evening.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, earthy, floral, mineral
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, low acidity, moderate intensity, short-medium finish, melon, kiwi, cedar
- The great debate: Warm vs. Chilled? Yes, it’s true, originally saké was served warm to mask its rough edges and poor quality, but today’s modern brewing techniques have rendered that scenario moot. Warming saké actually makes it drier, which helps with food matches and of course, speeds the alcohol to your body. If that’s your game.
Write Your Own Review