- Ken Junmai Ginjo Sake
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Soft
- Junmai Ginjo are rich and intense enough for the main course.
- Perfect for Kobe beef done rare,
- fire roasted salmon
- or sweet rich unagi on warm rice.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, peach, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, low-medium acidity, moderate intensity, long finish, umami, fruity, melon
- Founded by the famous samurai and military commander Datee Masamune, Katsuyama has been brewed since 1688. Katsuyama's Junmai Ginjo "Ken" is made from rice milled to 50%, toward the high end of quality in sake.
Write Your Own Review